Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By pagemaster1993
I know a lot of you are Tarman fans, so I figured you would like this t-shirt and mask combo from the good people of Fright-Rags.

You can get it and other great shirts here
By ghostface
Love Fright Rags! This looks really amazing can't wait to purchase the poster and tee!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
We all love Fright Rags, and their horror shirts (and other limited edition items) are always kick-ass. But this upcoming collectors set trumps all, if you ask me. A classic zombie character subject matter, an awesome shirt illustration (front and back) by the guy who designed the character, and a retro style Halloween mask (but unlike the vintage ones, this is solid sturdy plastic). Take my money now! I almost didn't want to bring this up, because there's a limited number of these for sale and I don't want you guys stealing mine before I can order! :lol:
By SuperSonic
I personally want this one

The Great Pumpkin Massacre

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Can't go wrong with any Fright Rags shirt really. The Great Pumpkin one is fitting for this site. Well, so are the new Tarman shirts, with the "zombie" connection and all. Speaking of which, I think I'll head over there and place my pre-order right now. Pre-orders start today (July 11) and end Monday, July 15 at 10 am eastern.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I got my Tarman collectors set recently, and I thought I'd show you how I decided to display the amazing mask. I wanted to hang it on the wall, but art deserves to be framed. So I got a shadow box for it. Even printed out a custom background, which I whipped carry over the same feel as the cool collectors box it came in (also on display on a shelf). Now mounted to my wall, the glass door can be opened any time I'm craving fresh brains and need a suitable disguise.

By pagemaster1993
Looks great Patchmaster.