Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Raven
So very cool. I don't know why you would think of CB with these.. hmm...

They should have modeled one after her since she looks so freakin' cool when she is all dressed for the derby!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, I've seen that Skelita Calaveras doll. Especially cool because her body is a skeleton! You don't often seen that in a product that is basically made for young girls.

It was very smart of them to add a day of the dead character. That theme is gaining traction in pop culture, beyond it's initial Mexican roots. I've seen decorations at Michaels, Pier 1 and Hallmark this year which all use the colorful sugar skull motif. There are movies coming out like The Book of Life and The Untitled Pixar Movie About Dia de los Muertos.

There are so many ways to paint a sugar skull, and the toy customizers have been having a lot of fun doing repaints on the Skelita sculpt.

By Raven
Oooh, I want her. I am going to put her on my birthday/Christmas wish list. No one will get her for me because they always seem to think I'm not serious about wanting a doll, but I'll try anyway.
By Minionette
I picked up the mermaid freaky fusion doll.... I also have Cleo and Nefra DeNile. I have a soft spot for these little dolls!! lol!!!!