Get help with forum features or suggest new functionality.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
When talking about the latest movies, shows, etc, we are tempted to discuss plot points that would spoil the story for someone who hasn't seen it yet. So, if you really must make mention of who the mystery killer is, consider using this code to hide the text from those who don't want to be spoiled:
Code: Select all
[spoiler]Text that you want to be hidden until the user decides to "Show" it[/spoiler]
The code for "spoiler" can easily be inserted with a button above the post composition window. In practice, it would look like this:

The next 5 pumpkin patterns I plan to release are did you really think I would tell you that? This hidden spoiler is just for the sake of demonstration. What do you think of this spoiler solution?
By MooBoo
Oh that was a tease! lol, but that is going to be very helpful, I'm loving these new changes. :D
By paddy_babe
love it!!! thank you Ryan!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
paddy_babe wrote:love it!!! thank you Ryan!
I was afraid to show your spoiler line, for fear of having something spoiled. But I'm glad I did. You're most welcome. :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I just updated the appearance of the spoiler tag. The hidden text is now completely hidden, and you click the "Show" button if you want it to appear. You can see how it looks in the above posts. Let me know if it works for everyone.
By SuperSonic
Its about time the hide function came about! Thank you Ryan!. I like this one a lot more than the highlighting spolier. I think I may be having too much fun with this.
By Lala
Ajax wrote:Lori dies
hahahahaaaaaaa okay that made me laugh.