Get help with forum features or suggest new functionality.
By SuperSonic
I did use this feature for a bit. I did make a foe, but then I got annoyed NOT knowing what said person was saying. So I just stopped using it.

Now for the friends part of it. I use that all the time for PM's.
By chuckwagon
So, the foes list... it hides the posts of people you may have a bit of a problem with, but does it in turn hide posts FROM FOE'S so they can't see what you are saying?
By staticfurball
I'm not using these features yet but I wonder.......am I a foe??? hmmmm.....
By chuckwagon
staticfurball wrote:I'm not using these features yet but I wonder.......am I a foe??? hmmmm.....
you're no "foe" to me furball. I enjoy everyone's company here... Well, mostly :lol: As Bilbo Baggins said in LotR: "I don't know half of you as well as i would like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." hahaha
By NOONE
Kayo wrote:i'm i sitting here thinking i don't think (other than GUS) anyone has randomly disappeared this season and happy noone (that i can think of) has had to use it on me. anyone else think that about this feature? i haven't used it on anyone yet my self but have been a few tempting moments
:twisted: :lol: Sorry couldn't help myself.
But as of now I can't think of anyone I would want to block and I like it that way.
By Ajax
Kayo wrote:i would just get confused if everyone was conversing and i couldn't see what sparked the fire. so its easier for me to hit the back button on my browser and ignore a screen name than click the foe button maybe i'm a wimp :?

Spoken like a true Kayo i outta come over there and kick you in the face! :x kidding seeing if i could get on your foes list :thumbsup:

My Foes List would include

1)Megatron
2)Skeletor
3)Darth Vader
4)T1000
5)John Locke
6)Lex Luthor
7)Miley Cyrus
By staticfurball
Ajax wrote:
Kayo wrote:i would just get confused if everyone was conversing and i couldn't see what sparked the fire. so its easier for me to hit the back button on my browser and ignore a screen name than click the foe button maybe i'm a wimp :?

Spoken like a true Kayo i outta come over there and kick you in the face! :x kidding seeing if i could get on your foes list :thumbsup:

1)Megatron
2)Skeletor
3)Darth Vader
4)T1000
5)John Locke
6)Lex Luthor
7)Miley Cyrus
8) kardashian (any of them)
any one care to add to this list .... :twisted:
By badgers
staticfurball wrote:
Ajax wrote:

1)Megatron
2)Skeletor
3)Darth Vader
4)T1000
5)John Locke
6)Lex Luthor
7)Miley Cyrus
8) kardashian (any of them)
any one care to add to this list .... :twisted:
I would like to add the entire Honey Boo Boo family.
By Kayo
i just realized at some point in the last year you guys were mocking me :oops: :? sure make fun of the brain damaged kid :wink:
By Hottie McNaughty
My foes list in no particular order:

1. Sharknado
2. Pennywise
3. T-Rex
4. Zombie Redneck Torture Family
5. Babies *shudder* Good grief they give me the shim shams.
By paddy_babe
zombombie wrote:It's worth using I think.

Combichristgirl & GUS have both gone :(
eh??? what? when?
By Ajax
Kayo wrote:i just realized at some point in the last year you guys were mocking me :oops: :? sure make fun of the brain damaged kid :wink:

Purely in jest and in good spirits I'm glad I didn't get blocked :thumbsup: that Miley Cyrus is on my list though for sure :thumbsdown:
By Kayo
Ajax wrote:
Kayo wrote:i just realized at some point in the last year you guys were mocking me :oops: :? sure make fun of the brain damaged kid :wink:

Purely in jest and in good spirits I'm glad I didn't get blocked :thumbsup: that Miley Cyrus is on my list though for sure :thumbsdown:

oh mine too! although so is my service dog some mornings if i haven't had coffee so my list wavers quite a bit