Get help with forum features or suggest new functionality.
By Dadja
See FAQ:
What are my Friends and Foes lists?
You can use these lists to organize other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yepper. Currently the "Friends" list doesn't do all that much, other than give you a way of collecting a list of your favorite members. You can quickly browse a list of your "Friends" (with links to their profiles) in the User Control Panel (link in the header). The "Foes" list has the handy purpose of hiding the posts of any persons that vex you. :x
paddy_babe wrote:I think that is awesome and kinda wanna test out how a foe's post wont be fully visible... can we take someone off the foe's list??
I just tested it out, and indeed, adding someone to your "Foes" list makes them entirely invisble. You won't see their posts at all. But if you decide you want to un-foe someone, it's easy to take them off the list. Again, just click the User Control Panel link at the top of any page. Then head to the "Friends and Foes" tab to add or remove people from your lists.

By Kayo
i'm i sitting here thinking i don't think (other than GUS) anyone has randomly disappeared this season and happy no one (that i can think of) has had to use it on me. anyone else think that about this feature? i haven't used it on anyone yet my self but have been a few tempting moments
By monstermash
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:I can't hide posts from anyone, the curiosity of what they are saying or have said is too much for me to ignore. :P
You and me both. Heh.
You two and me! I'm a nosey cow as they'd say in Scotland. I am tempted to try it though... just once. :wink:
By Kayo
i would just get confused if everyone was conversing and i couldn't see what sparked the fire. so its easier for me to hit the back button on my browser and ignore a screen name than click the foe button maybe i'm a wimp :?