Get help with forum features or suggest new functionality.
By Sind3315
How'd you know what my new job was? And what took you so long to respond. :wink:
By Dredge
Nosferatu, your liking David Bowie so reminds me of the episode of Flight of the Conchords called "Bowie" You should do a youtube search for Flight of the Conchords "Bowie" and enjoy.

BTW, Did anyone watch that show when it came on?
By nosferatu
Unfortunately my boss was speaking to me on the phone...he kept asking me why I kept saying "demented" and "woman" and "pumpkins" in the conversation when we were talking about transportation invoices... :shock:

Apologies for the delay :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
I'm lucky i get a comp at work and it's be deader then the undead latley so i've been spending my days on the forums...except this week which ive been busy dying in my chair at home lol. David Bowie. cough cough.
By nosferatu
I can sympathize. I had mumps a couple of weeks ago. The swelling started in my face leaving me with a jawline that Jay Leno would poke fun at, then it migrated south.

The swelling was so severe that at one stage I was tempted to put a couple of stencils on and carve them. I walked like a cowboy for 3 days.
By nosferatu
Dredge wrote:
Nosferatu, your liking David Bowie so reminds me of the episode of Flight of the Conchords called "Bowie" You should do a youtube search for Flight of the Conchords "Bowie" and enjoy.
That was really cool. Thanks! Never heard of them before....but really good Bowie impression
By mesmark
I can't even read all the posts :shock: I have to pick and choose these days, but you guys have me rolling on the floor sometimes.

It's a credit to all the forum members and to Ryan for creating a place where we all are so friendly and able to share somethig we really love.

Funny enough, I run a forum on my main website and I have just over a 1,200 posts there. That includes answer help questions and stuff like that ... (But my site is about teaching ESL, so how much can we really say anyway :? )

Anyway, it's great to have everyone here and so active!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Yeah i'm not alone at least we will get it over with before halloween...i had better i think im taking enough antibiotics to tranquillize a horse....i had better be better, and i;m glad you're feeling better, it's nice to have someone to obsess about bowie with
By Dredge
That was really cool. Thanks! Never heard of them before....but really good Bowie impression

They have an absolutely hilarious show.

"Oh, the media monkies and their junky junkies will invite you to their plastic pantomine... throw their invites away."

Classic!
By GUS
what's the job sind? does it involve living / working in a 365 halloween emporium ...in which case budge up I want in! :lol:
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:I can sympathize. I had mumps a couple of weeks ago. The swelling started in my face leaving me with a jawline that Jay Leno would poke fun at, then it migrated south.

The swelling was so severe that at one stage I was tempted to put a couple of stencils on and carve them. I walked like a cowboy for 3 days.
I love seeing pictures of others carving skills, however that is one picture I can do without. I say that now but the morbid curiosity in me would be e-mailing you asking for pictures! Thankfully you were able to curve your carving obsession.

Seriously though, I hope everyone who is feeling bad gets well soon!
Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CombichristGirl
Sind3315 wrote:Well put. Just like everyone else, I agree that this is one of the best forums I have ever been apart of. Even with Nosferatu apart of it. :wink:

Sadly, I start a new job on Monday and I'm dreading trying to figure out when I'll have my ZP time!! No longer can I obsess over the new posts and waste my day lazily away reading the hysterical comments, being envious over the most creative talents I've ever seen or teasing Nosferatu. :D
ha ha u to. speed reading is where it's at lmao.
i to have thought the same thing. i belong to a few graphic forums that are like that. it also seems like in the graphics forums they only post on popular peoples threads. they dont bother to post in urs to try and help u or anythign or they just outright " i dont like it" ok? then tell me why u dont like and how to improve not just i dont like it