Get help with forum features or suggest new functionality.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Because the forum was down for most of the season, we sadly didn't get to do our usual games (guessing the theme/title, guessing the launch date, and gift swaps). To make up for it, I'm choosing posts at random (based on my own pre-planned criteria) to win prizes. To increase your chances, just post often (with well thought out comments). If you happen to post on the right time, on the right topic, or just get lucky with my random generator, you'll be able to win a prize from the shop.
By Beast75
What a fantastic idea. I’ve been a bit out of sorts this year. The build up to Halloween for is this site/forums ( here in the uk xmas decorations are out before Halloween and usually take preference in most stores) so I get my excitement levels up here 👍🏻 :D
By SuperSonic
Secrets are always good! I've already "won" enough goodies for one year!

Just found the ones you hid in my poster box! :)=
Zombie Pumpkins! liked this
By Lala
No luck yet on winning any of these forum contests but it's fun anyway :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Whoops! I started a post about the winners of this contest, and then left it sitting as a draft. Here are the surprise winners for this makeshift 2017 forum contest. Each winner can choose any (currently available) item from the Shocking Shop to receive as their prize.

To the winners listed below - contact me via private message or email or contact form to let me know what prize you want, and where you want it sent.

The winners are...

Random post from October 20-31 (active dates for the "secret" contest):
Post #98223 (chosen by random number generator)
Winner: Lala (prize redeemed)

Random post from October 31 (Halloween!):
Post #98668 (chosen by random number generator)
Winner: Raven (prize redeemed)

Members who guessed the title "Fear of the Zombie Pumpkins!" for previous years:

Guessed for 2015
Post #91623
Winner: April May (prize redeemed)

Guessed for 2014
Post #83986
Winner: Dadja

Guessed for 2013
Post #77231
Winner: DeadKing
By Dadja
Well, here's a notification I didn't expect. I'll have a look in the shop, and perhaps order some extra stuff this week.

Great to see everything here is still going good. Haven't carved a pumpkin for years. So many other things going on right now: very busy job, but learning a lot, looking for a new house (with garden so I can grow pumpkins again), baby on the way...

I do check the site every year, and keeps marveling at all your wonderful creations!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja - That's the nature of a surprise secret contest, I guess. You can win a prize for something you posted on the forum years ago. :lol: Congrats on all that you have going on. But never forget your pumpkin roots!

I realized that for you, international shipping is involved, and there's a chance your country may want to charge an import tax. Has that happened before, when you ordered something from me? I would feel bad if a free prize ended up costing you money.

With that in mind, don't feel obligated to accept the prize now, if that's a concern. You can always redeem your prize at a later time - maybe if you're ordering something else anyway. But don't feel obligated to order anything additional either! It's all up to you. :thumbsup: