Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By punchi
ooohhhhh... I did not know that!!! That would be neat.
By GUS
Good call.
By pagemaster1993
I gave Ryan the idea a little while back via ZP! contact, but I want to see what the forum thinks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Houdini seems like the sort of idea that might unfortunately get pushed back to fit in the more "in demand" requests. But personally, I think it would be a great subject matter. Magical and Halloween related. It might happen eventually.
By pagemaster1993
I have to bump this one up. I still think Harry Houdini deserves his rightful place amongst the Zombie Pumpkins. Even if he has to be a V.I.P. pattern this year, I would be internally greatful.
By pagemaster1993
It may even increase the number of people to join the Monster Harvest package, if word gets out to the Magical community.
By St0ney
Love all things Harry Houdini.
Think he would make an excellent ZP Pattern.

His grave site is also a site to see:
So Beautiful and Peaceful.

It's a family Plot, his wife Bess and mother and brothers are also buried there.

One year the entire Houdini grave-site had been desecrated by vandals. Its Gothic benches and ornate headstones were destroyed. During Houdini's lifetime he was notorious for paying homage to fellow magicians of the past by spending time and money to fix up what was often long neglected grave sites. Now the tables were turned and Houdini's grave was in bad shape. David Copperfield carried on the Houdini tradition and donated $10,000 to help repair the damage to his mentor's grave .

It's really a shame, over the years Vandals have stolen the Bust of Harry on a few occasions, And once they Destroyed it (see note above), by hitting it with a sledge hammer (or something similar).

The Cemetery has a new bust, but they only put it out on special occasions. Honestly this is such a shame, that his grave can not be left alone. and fully intact.

I find it heartbreaking, when Vandals hit a cemetery.

Here's a Shot of the entire Plot, notice the bust was removed by the cemetery staff .

Click here for photo
By CorpseBride
Wow I had no idea about the vandalism to Houdini's plot, nor did I know that he spent his own money to fix grave sites of others that were destroyed. Kudos to Copperfield for keeping the tradition alive and restoring the plot. I never understood cemetary vandalism, the lowest of the low.

On another note I think a Houdini stencil would be great! I like the idea of it being a VIP pattern :)
By pagemaster1993
I am bumping this again. With the Grave Icons pattern section on the new site Harry Houdini would fit right in there with Edger Allan Poe and Vincent Price.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I totally agree. The Grave Icons category was added specifically for people like Houdini, who wouldn't really fit in any other spot, since he's not a fictional character.
By Euri
I thing this is a great idea!! I'd def carve Houdini. :)
By pagemaster1993
Decided to bring back this topic from the dead. I still think we need the King Of Card and Handcuff Harry Houdini. Who I remind you died on Halloween.