Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Nice, that's a cool choice. I considered another MH pattern, although I was thinking one of the originals might have more mass appeal - like Draculaura, Clawdeen, or Lagoona. Personally though, I like Spectra.

(please don't ask how I know them all)
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Nice, that's a cool choice. I considered another MH pattern, although I was thinking one of the originals might have more mass appeal - like Draculaura, Clawdeen, or Lagoona. Personally though, I like Spectra.

Okay, that begs the question! (and it piques my curiosity). How DO you know them all?
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:It's my JOB to be well versed in all things monster related. :wink:
Well, that certainly can't be argued :)

Although I was thinking something a lot more traumatic would have occurred. Maybe a little niece perhaps? Who knows? :roll:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ok ok... the real reason I couldn't let you visit me, SuperSonic... is because I didn't want you to see how many dolls I have. :oops:
:lol: For sure, I'm betting theres mountains of Action Figures in your haunting.

:roll:
By Ajax
I love this idea. I love the actual design of Frankenstein would love to have any other character from the series. Gives me something to carve for the females that come on halloween that might not take as much as an interest as some of the males.
By sloaner
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Nice, that's a cool choice. I considered another MH pattern, although I was thinking one of the originals might have more mass appeal - like Draculaura, Clawdeen, or Lagoona. Personally though, I like Spectra.

I was going to but it's ok Ryan, we won't judge. What you do in the privacy of your own home is fine by me lol. I actually watched part of an episode on youtube to see what this show was about and why you would make such a pattern. Seems like a good show to get patterns for younger people and it's very Halloweeny. But I doubt I will be buying any of the dolls anytime soon.............maybe next week :lol:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ok ok... the real reason I couldn't let you visit me, SuperSonic... is because I didn't want you to see how many dolls I have. :oops:
I totally take responsibility for at least one. The coolest one. lol Actually, I would really enjoy another pattern inspired by MH. They are current, popular, topical and just kind of cool. Personally I like Lagoona (but Frankie will always be my favorite!).
By Kayo
i love Frankie Stine! i feel kinda awkward to admit she's one of my favorite patterns. so although i know nothing about the product line more patterns may be cool.

and i really hope Ryan has pre-teen nieces or something and THATS how he knows all the characters because thats kinda weird.