Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Maley
Peanuts patterns would be awesome! I watch the movie all thru the year, and yes I have a real Linus security blanket. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Funny this topic comes up again. I just bought a certain bluray last week to add to my collection of essential October viewing.

By CorpseBride
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Funny this topic comes up again. I just bought a certain bluray last week to add to my collection of essential October viewing.

Agreed, The Great Pumpkin is essential fall viewing material. As are your other titles in the picture. Nothing says Halloween to me like those movie titles.

P.S - Yay Sam!
By adam
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Funny this topic comes up again. I just bought a certain bluray last week to add to my collection of essential October viewing.

UGH! I need to pick this up on bluray. I have it on regular DVD but bluray is just so spectacular. The colors are so vibrant on it, its like a whole new experience watching it on blu.
By pagemaster1993
Yeah I still need to get it too, but I will be getting mine on Dvd when it comes out in the fall. Unless it is available now?
By adam
pagemaster1993 wrote:Yeah I still need to get it too, but I will be getting mine on Dvd when it comes out in the fall. Unless it is available now?
Yes, its out now! :) Came out last year. The DVD does look good though! The colors are much more vibrant then the one I had from 2001.
By pagemaster1993
Sweet I may have to pick up a copy when I go to Walmart the next time.
By adam
Ryan...I hope you wont make me wait too long in the pumpkin patch..... or you will once again owe me restitution. Youve heard of the fury of a woman scorned havn't you?? Well thats nothing compared to a boy cheated out of great pumpkin stencils LOL
By JimmOfTheDead

Of those four essential movies, Great Pumpkin is the only one that doesn't have any patterns yet... I think it's time! :D
By SuperSonic
Its time (in my eyes) for the Great Pumpkin to appear....but we only have one problem....what does he look like :P. Ohh well I'm sure Ryan can come up with SOME thing. :twisted:
By staticfurball
Yes I think its time the great pumpkin rises! or at least Linus in the patch.
I found this great T shirt perfect for the occasion :D
By pagemaster1993
I sure hope that the Great Pumpkin (patterns) come this year.
By DoomCookie
I agree! I think the Great Pumpkin's time has come. It is a must watch every year!
By PumpkinMadness
Hey guys I did my own Snoopy pumpkin carving based on a different film called Bon Voyage Charlie Brown...but it got me 2nd place in the local brewery's competition. Tell me what you think...template is available if anyone is interested...I made it.

By Ajax
Has noone honestly commented on that awesome Micheal Myers figurine how awesome is that. I have to start collecting again. I don't really think this pattern would work with Ryans style usually close ups of faces, and profiles. I know he could do it but I could more see him doing a charlie brown, linus, or snoopy figure by themselves. Think it would be cool but would defineitly be different from anything i've seen Ryan do before.