Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I think a really cool stencil would be a a master chief from halo 2. It would be neat if you just did his face or had him look like he is on the box of the game.
By FlyTags
Master Chief would be an excellent idea. It might be a bit detailed, but it would definitely be a cool carve...
By Jaxter
I was hoping to just do his head and him holding a gun like the needler. I hope I see a master cheif this year. last Christmas it was the best game to buy on x-box. I would want to do a halo if I could get the stencil. I am waiting till next weekned to carve my pumpkins. to see all the new setncils.
By ArtOfLosingMFZB
yeah, I'm definately up for a Master Cheif pattern.
By Jaxter
Who wouldn't like a Master cheif I beat 1 and 2 already and am going to buy number 3. I hope Ryan will make a Master cheif stencil. All my friends want one too.
By S.A.M
Rise From Your Grave...
Keeping the forum tidy I thought I'd bring this request back seeing as Halo 3 is now finally out! The game marks the end of the fantastic Halo trilogy and I thought it would be fitting to have a Master Chief / Halo related pattern in the pixelated players section this year, what say ye?
By Tkaraoke
I'm not familar with the actual face of the characters but I do love the helmet and armor suits from the comercials/game box cover.
By arcane_reaper
im a big fan of halo myself, but i think that an elite, drone, jackel, brute, hunter or grunt would be better.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

i like the aliens better.
By Coluch
Thought this would be a cool new pattern for the pixelated players section and would love to carve this pattern. :D
By pagemaster1993
I too would like to see a Master Chief pattern.
By nosferatu
For a second I thought this was a Masterchef request. Sadly not and can't use the line, "Carving doesn't get better than this."
By Dredge
Sorry Ryan, I must not have searched back far enough. I tried to make sure before I posted.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dredge wrote:Sorry Ryan, I must not have searched back far enough. I tried to make sure before I posted.
No problem, I guess I can't reasonably expect you to go back in the search as far as 2005! This thread goes back to the first year of the forum!