Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
Awesome! Looks like NOONE needs to get two more pumpkins to complete the set. Also Ryan there is a typo on the Mjolnir patterns type up description. :)
By nosferatu
Its the year of the group carve!

Great patterns Ryan!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
NOONE wrote:Maybe Ryan is just waiting for Thor's day (Thursday) to release this pattern.
I wasn't, until you said that. So thanks for giving me the idea to wait until a "Thorsday" to post these new patterns. :wink:
By NikkiRae
It looks great! I'll probably be carving the group this year. Still haven't decided for sure what to do yet!
By Ajax
Wow that is a stunner! Now I know what I'm doing with my biggest pumpkin. I knew you were going to come out with something big and this is it. I was hopeing for michonne with pets but this is even better.
By pagemaster1993
Ajax wrote:Wow that is a stunner! Now I know what I'm doing with my biggest pumpkin. I knew you were going to come out with something big and this is it. I was hopeing for michonne with pets but this is even better.
There is still time for that too. Like nosferatu said it is the year of the group carve.
By SuperSonic
Finally, we complete the set! They look great Ryan!!! Fangs alot :)=
By Jack Carving
Beautiful! I really need to carve these. The question is, can I fit Thor AND Mjolnir on a single small pumpkin... :shock:
By shaft28
Wow, Thor looks amazing, I mean a whole heck of a lot like the actor. Well played maestro, well played...
By NOONE
Yes, I will be getting two more pumpkins now :P :lol: And I am glad I could be apart of your oh so awesome release planning Ryan :lol: This was the best "Thorsday" ever! :lol: :D I guess now that I got the pattern I was wanting I won't be getting on here every hour. Aw, who am I kidding, that won't stop 8)