Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
walking dead midsession finale check,thanksgiving check, one pumpkin left from halloween check. I think it's as good a time as any to release the Samarai. :thumbsup:
By Ajax
Walking dead return and valentines day no pattern feels like a missed opportunity.
Ajax wrote:Walking dead return and valentines day no pattern feels like a missed opportunity.
Ajax, I don't disagree. I actually was playing with some other ides for a Valentine's Day pattern, but they didn't click. As for Michonne, she's pretty significant at the moment, wouldn't you agree. She's gotta be the next TWD pattern here.
By Ajax
Walking dead premiere this Sunday just saying :wink: . I know Neegan is the man right now, but I've been asking for Michonne longer. I'll take either though :D . Plus zombie or bat.

By Ajax
double pattern sunday with Michonne and Neegan would be intense.
By Lala
Ajax wrote:double pattern sunday with Michonne and Neegan would be intense.
I can't think of anything better to do on Sunday than carve a Michonne (or *grumble* Negan) pumpkin and watch The Walking Dead!!!
By Lala
I'm also hoping for Michonne! She's still my favorite character :love:
By Ajax
Walking Dead starts back up this weekend great time to launch a Michonne pattern.
By Jack Carving
If we don't get a Michonne pattern this year, I'm afraid we never will.

Danai Gurira, the actress that portrays Michonne on the series is leaving the show after or during the upcoming season 10. :cry:

Though, what better to way to send her off, then by having her immortalized as a pumpkin pattern by our very own Pumpkin Master, Ryan!
By Ajax
Agreed this may be the last chance for Michonne. :pray:
By Lala
Still need Michonne!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜