Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
As some of you may/ may not already know, Ray Bradbury passed away this year. God rest his soul.

I believe him and The Halloween Tree get honorable mentions this year. Ray Bradbury to the "Grave Icons", and The Halloween Tree characters to the Kreatures for Kids.

Anyone else agree?
By Cheef
Sounds like a great idea to me..
By pagemaster1993
I could not agree more. I loved Fahrenheit 451 and The Halloween Tree. I hope to see him or one of his creations as a carving on this site. Rest in peace Ray Bradbury. You will be forever remembered.
By SuperSonic
Just gonna bump this one up. :)

“It was a small town by a small river and a small lake in a small northern part of a Midwest state. There wasn't so much wilderness around you couldn't see the town. But on the other hand there wasn't so much town you couldn't see and feel and touch and smell the wilderness. The town was full of trees. And dry grass and dead flowers now that autumn was here. And full of fences to walk on and sidewalks to skate on and a large ravine to tumble in and yell across."

Just bought the book today. :)
[youtube]
[/youtube]

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Just sayin' :) Some good shots in here! :P
matspud wrote:Adding my vote for some Halloween tree stuff. Just wish they would release it on DVD.
Me too. I never even got to see it yet, and I no longer have a VHS player.
I'd bump this with a reference photo, but alas there are no more good ones :/