Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
You're right Ryan they do make great dual purpose patterns, for those in the know and for those who want a general Halloween pattern, they're perfect :thumbsup:

I watched the Blu Ray last night
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Its the German release because for whatever reason it's never been released in the UK on Blu Ray :shock: (the US ver. is region locked) It is in English so there are no issues and it's uncensored so you get the gory deaths, swears and blood. I think the print and extras are sourced from the excellent Scream Factory release :thumbsup:

Ryan you truly have made my Halloween with these, you're the best Patch Master! You've given a huge boost to my Halloween, I know it might sound OTT but my spirits were waining and then BOOM back to 100% and back in the game HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :witch:
Last edited by S.A.M on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperSonic wrote:Never liked the movie. But I loved the masks. Fab job as usual! :)
I didn't mind the movie as long as I didn't think of it as a "Halloween" movie. I understand why it was made, but wish they went with a different title and just made new movies each year.
Not what I was expecting but a nice surprise. I never cared much for this movie either. I'll try to fit them in if time permits. They look spot on and I love the promo video. The skull is my favorite.
Raven wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:Never liked the movie. But I loved the masks. Fab job as usual! :)
I didn't mind the movie as long as I didn't think of it as a "Halloween" movie. I understand why it was made, but wish they went with a different title and just made new movies each year.
It wasn't even that it was part of the franchise that bothered me. I just thought it was a horribly slow, and unpleasant movie.
SuperSonic wrote:
Raven wrote:
It wasn't even that it was part of the franchise that bothered me. I just thought it was a horribly slow, and unpleasant movie.
Agreed but now I have an incredible urge to watch it again.
The Michael Myers plot was technically finished at the end of Halloween 2. It was John Carpenter's intent to make a new halloween-themed movie each year but Halloween III didn't do well and so he went back to the Michael Myers plot.

It's unfortunate because I actually enjoyed the movie (its quirky and feels more like a B-class movie but thats what I like about it). Also if you watch the Halloween movies back to back, the plot holes are pretty annoying and its obvious Michael Myers wasn't supposed to go passed the second movie.

Anyway, these are awesome patterns!