Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
What about the skull, jack-o'-lantern, and witch masks from Halloween III (Season of the Witch)

Happy, Happy Halloween, Halloween, Halloween
Happy, Happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock
Happy, Happy Halloween, Halloween, Halloween
Happy, Happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock
By Coley
Shame about the film though. Absolute garbage!
By Tadd
I will 2nd this request, and stand up as a proud Halloween 3 fan and say I love this movie.
By Raven
:D
Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, that's a cool video.... hey wait... what's that smell... there are snakes in my mask!? By face is burning!!!!!
By Hollow
Shame about the film though. Absolute garbage!
How do you really feel?

I personally find the film inspiring. I mean it's no "Snakes on a Plane" or anything like that but a classic none the less.
By Hollow
From pumpkinrot.com

I am certain that the majority of you have visited this site a time or two (I lost count a long time ago). If you live in the proverbial darkness and have not seen this site, I strongly recommend you click the above link and experience it for yourself.
By Tadd
Oh how I would love some Halloween 3 stencils. My favorite of the Halloween sequels. I really wish this movie would have been successful so we could have a new story each year.
You could do the trio

Or the classic silhouette
I watch this every year as a part of my Halloween ritual and I watched it again last night, I know some people think it's a bit crap but really it isn't, there is something about it that I just love, the locations, lighting, music it all comes together perfectly and a story that's so absurd it's brilliant!

So I really do need to add my support to this request, I'm not sure why I haven't before now but yes it would be amazing if we got a ZP! Halloween III pattern, seriously it would make my Halloween perfect!

I like the idea of the silhouettes from the poster posted, the masks or Conal Cochran together with the masks

On this day in 1982 Halloween 3: Season Of The Witch was released! With this years ZP being Coven it is kind of the season of the witch here ;) Well actually I could pretend a couple of the VIPs were from Halloween III and there are plenty of grinning jacks...but they're not official ZP Halloween III patterns, just sayin' :witch: :wink: