Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Spider-Man
Venon
I'm no expert, but I think these would look best if the pumpkins were treated as if they were the actual masks, instead of carving the entire character on it. Like all we carve are the eye and mouth holes, and some very light lines for Spider-Man or something.
X-Men and other Marvel characters (from the comics, not the movies)
The *ORIGINAL* Dawn of the Dead logo
Night of the Living Dead logo
Day of the Dead logo
Return of the Living Dead logo (even though I am not a fan)
More Zombies!
Evil Clowns (from movies or just something you made up)
*new* Insane Clown Posse and TWiZTiD
*new* Band Logos (Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, and some emo bands for the pop kids ... stuff like that)
Professional Wrestlers
I know it might sound kinda stupid, but it's got a massive following. Just remember that wrestling has had the highest rated TV shows for years.
The Dead Rising (video game) logo
More Simpson's Characters
*new* Futurama Characters (it's better than the Simpsons anyway)
*new* Family Guy characters
*new* American Dad characters

I had a bunch more I wanted to request, but I can't remember them. I'll update this post when I can remember.
Last edited by Parade-of-Sickos on Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By annebonnie
*raises hand* i would love to see some x-men stencils too. (please)
By Jaxter
I think one of the most have stencils would have to be the saw clown It would look awesome.
By reignman40
See I was with you until you dissed Insane Clown Posse.
By Parade-of-Sickos
reignman40 wrote:See I was with you until you dissed Insane Clown Posse.
I was against it because I am not really a fan, until I saw your avatar. Those are some of the coolest pumpkins I've ever seen. So I'll post a correction now.
By reignman40
Hahaha. Thanks for the comment on my avatar. That pic is a pic I took of my first carving of my own stencil. Carved that bad boy last year. It also had a back shadow of the Hatchet Man logo. It's still my favorite work to date. I love ZP but I still love working at creating my own stencils.
By balsak40
A Zombie Fan! Try out the Fleshfeast stencil! That will cure your hunger for awhile.

ICP and Twizzid would be cool too. I wasn't a fan of them till the Heckle bros CD came out and I love them since. Plus they would just fit in the whole clown scheme.

Yeah get a Bender stencil! Kewl! 8)
By Nomadikk
I hope Im not stepping on toes, but I was bored so I made a Dead Rising stencil after seeing the list. I could do some band logos too if anyone wanted.

http://www.jesseacosta.net/files/deadrising_stencil.pdf

The only problem is the counters(holes) in the letters D A and R. Either you can ignore them, which would still be legible, or you could cut the pieces out and hold them where they belong using toothpicks.
By Jaxter
Well my favorite superhero is Spiderman so I would say I want to see him alot but ryan has been avoiding that one for two years now. I don't see it coming thsi year either. I would say that one is going to be hard.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The zombie in the second "D" is going to fall over quickly, since he's only connected by his feet. Might want to stretch him out to connect his head also.
By Parade-of-Sickos
Instead of stretching the zombie, would it work to prop it up with something? I guess you could get some toothpicks and stick one end into the back of the zombie (not all the way though of course) and the other end on the bottom of the inside of the pumpkin. You would have to use an led light though.
Parade-of-Sickos wrote: More Simpson's Characters
*new* Futurama Characters (it's better than the Simpsons anyway)
*new* Family Guy characters
*new* American Dad characters
Family Guy used to be such a good show. American Dad is just plain horrible.

I can agree with Simpsons (best show EVER) and Futruama though. Toss in some South Park too!