Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By arcane_reaper
yea i think that burton has a great imagination and is very creative more patterns is most definetly acceptable!
By Tkaraoke
I read on a movie site that they are considering turning his movie Frankenweenie into a stop motion animated movie like NIGHTMARE and BRIDE. I've never seen Frankenweenie but the concept sounds awesome!
By CorpseBride
Yeah I heard about that too! I really hope they do...I love Frankenweenie. I used to have a spud mckenzie dog and always thought he would of looked better more frankenweenie-like. :lol:
By Tkaraoke
Dadja wrote:It's a feature on my copy of 'The Nightmare before Christmas'...
I sure hope they decide to re-release NIGHTMARE on DVD. I haven't had time to check EBAY but the last I saw copies of the movie were going for like $60 on HALF.COM because it was OOP.
By CorpseBride
Tkaraoke wrote:I sure hope they decide to re-release NIGHTMARE on DVD. I haven't had time to check EBAY but the last I saw copies of the movie were going for like $60 on HALF.COM because it was OOP.
How does 96 cents sound? God Bless Ebay.
By AngiePaye
headless horseman for sure.
it's walken!
By Tkaraoke
Hi Folks!

Just got back from seeing NIGHTMARE in 3D a few minutes ago and I had to just fall on my knees and beg Ryan for another Jack Skellington pattern. I wish I had the DVD so I could freeze frame and send a pic of the scene I want. There is a scene when Jack is talking/singing to the townsfolk and he mentions Santy Claus's name and he gets this real sinister look on his face and he put his hands up like he's trying to reach toward the audience. I thought that would look awesome on a pumpkin.
By Tkaraoke
How do you freeking *DO* that! You must be magic! ROFLMAO!

Yes, that is the scene I'm talking about...hands and all!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
In the words of a singing Jack Skellington when he discovers Christmas Town:

"And there's a smile on everyone
So, now, correct me if I'm wrong
This looks like fun
This looks like fun
Oh, could it be I got my wish?
What's this?"

Jack (with hands)

You got your wish, Tkaraoke. Thanks for the suggestion. This wide pattern should be pretty interesting on a pumpkin... a bit of a wrap-around design.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Tkaraoke
Oh my god! I think I'm going to fall off my chair...that is so going to be done this year! I think I have just the pumpkin to do this pattern! This is like Christmas in October....