Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Nice Ryan, Very Nice!

Dan
By Kittie
That would make an awesome windowkin!
By amandap80
This is the best! This will be so impressive on one of my pumpkins!
By jen d.
Whoa! My favourite Jack expression... in a pattern!)!@*$

Ahem.

As you can see, I can hardly contain my glee... 8)
By CorpseBride
HECK YES!!! Me and my wonderful pumpkins love you Ryan!!!
By GUS
..Just finished carving it for my neighbour on a perfect size funkin
(phew) ..looks good but took a while, stupidly I didn't take a pic before I gave it to them!

Took a while but then again I am very new at this!

Just in case I'm first carving this one, no weak spots to report all very well structured

Good Work Ryan
By Kittie
I carved it two days ago on a funkin. Turned out pretty cool!
By Tkaraoke
I can hardly wait to get my chance to carve this one. Thank you very much, Ryan!
By OogieBoogie
I was just going to suggest Vincent in the Frankenweenie suggestions. Im glad I didnt! I would LOOOOVE a Vincent stencil.
Also maybe a Dr. Finklestein? I tried to do my own last year and I could not get the mouth right. :oops:
Or the Vampire Brothers? Anything Tim Burton makes me happy! :D
By ZPjames
How about Pee-Wee from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure? OR Large Marge!!
By ZPjames
Yeah, I just watched "Nightmare" a few days ago and also thought that the hill would be a cool design. It might be hard to include Jack in it though.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Burton is a wonderful man, a genius in his own right and severel of his films have been over looked, Personally in addition to Vicent and Frankenweenie, I would like to see a couple of mars attacks, big fish (some of the carnival ones would be cool), or from sleepy hollow.
By ZPjames
How about one of the Oompa Loompas (well I guess once since they're all the same)?
Or how about the Mayor from Nightmare Before Christmas? I haven't looked back to see if any of these have been talked about yet so sorry if I'm a repeat.