Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By keithk83
how about the skeleton tree??? I think that would be cool :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
the only thing is we already have so many jacks I personally would rather see something from burtonn's other movies like sleepy hallow or mars attacks
By amandap80
I agree, Sleepy Hollow really is a bit overlooked as a Burton film, but one of my favorites!
By ZPjames
Maybe the woman in Sleepy Hollow whose eyes fly out of her head. But I think Large Marge from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure is a good one too.
Or Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman would be cool too.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Burton's Sleepy Hollow is one of my favorites too. I always try to watch it at this time of year.
By SaneInsideInsanity
i unfourtuatly only have it on vhs and my player broke about a month ago...oh well shall have to invest in a new one before halloween. :D i love that movie so much
By CorpseBride
I think the Hanging Tree would be a KILLER stencil :D
By nosferatu
The good news is that in future zeepee incarnations (possibly 2010) we should have patterns for Alice in Wonderland and a stop-animation version of Frankenweenie.

Burton is filming AIW now with Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Matt Lucas playing Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

As you can see, he has the perfect head for a pumpkin. Infact, he looks like Pinhead minus the pins.

Frankenweenie is in pre production and will follow after AIW.

So it looks like Ryan will be spending most of that year carving Tim Burton stencils
By The Vlad Hatter
That is going to be a killer movie. It also looks to have Anne Hathaway, Crispin Glover and Alan Rickman.
By SaneInsideInsanity
so excited i just peed my pants a little when i read that
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh yes... both of these films will have patterns here, it seems like a natural fit.
By Lithium_joe
Have you ever sampled the (slightly suspect floral air freshener*) scent of Stainboy?

Another Burton creation.

*suspect, in the same sense as the newly instituted six-foot long flowerbed in the garden and the mature life insurance policy .