Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I think a spiderman one would be really neat with the green goblin I also think doc-ock would be really cool climbing up the side of a building. Please any one who thinks this would be a good idea back me up.
By adam
I started a spiderman stencil and sent it to ryan, not sure if he has had time to look at it at all. It was really a rough version since the pen tool and I have issues. Btw ryan the forum looks great!

adam
By Jaxter
I hope it shows up in the new stencils. My two favotie requested stencils would be spiderman and Master cheif from Halo 2
By oompaloompa1113
A lot of the stencils that I'm going to be doing this year are going to be ones that kids would like. I plan on doing the Spongebob and Scooby-Doo stencils for my nephew, who is 4 years old, and for kids that trick-or-treat. Spiderman is one of my nephew's favorite movies, and I would absolutley love to see on of him. Although some of the other idea I would like more, I request this one more then any other, because i know he would LOVE it!
By Jaxter
I am suprized more people don't want to see a spiderman stencil. It is a really popular movie and a stencil would not be hard to make. I would like to see a venom stencil to he is my favorite villain. him and the rhino.
By Jaxter
I think a Rhino one would be cool too. I have read mostly all the comics for spiderman I am a pretty big fan.
By belli
Found this on-line tonight...Zombie Spiderman:

By reignman40
I think Green Goblin and Hobgoblin would make especially good patterns for Halloween. Of course I am also a huge fan of Venom and Carnage, maybe even Doppleganger as well. All I think would work awesome.
By Tkaraoke
That scene if from a graphic novel (I saw it at Barnes & Nobel while looking through the SF/Fantasy section) where all of the Marvel super heroes contract a space virus and all become zombies! I flipped through it and the art is spectacular but very freaky! At the end of the novel, they have "zombie-fied" versions of classic comic books covers. That scene with Spiderman was taken from the cover of the Spiderman issue where Peter married Mary Jane. If you can find it at your local bookstore it is worth a thumb through! I was so blown away (and horrified) by the artists who worked on it. I think my favorite was Zombie Hulk!
By reignman40
The more I look at that image the more I would really like to cast my vote for Zombie Spiderman. As well as any other zombie Marvel characters. That would just be bad to the bone for Halloween Pumpkin carvings. I also found this image:

Last edited by reignman40 on Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By belli
Here are some of the other Zombie action figures:

By reignman40
Zombie Captain America:

Zombie Spiderman:

Zombie Venom:

Zombie Thing:

Zombie Wolverine:

Zombie Hulk:

Other various Marvel Zombies:

Zombie Magneto:
Last edited by reignman40 on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Tkaraoke
Man, that is some disturbing stuff! I LOVE IT! ROFL!

I also love Zombie Thing as well! That looks like one of those covers from those old SF book covers. I always loved that style of art/painting!

BTW: That expression on Wolvie's face fighting the Hulk is serious nightmare fuel! YIKES!
By Angel
I think Spiderman would be an obvious hit. I have to use similar patterns to entice my husband to carve with me. Spiderman would give me great success this year.
By arcane_reaper
venom would be nice, he rules over all comic book characters in my opinion!