Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Kittie
I vote for just a regular spiderman one. My Neice is in LOVE with Spiderman!
By GUS
hands up on regular spiderman.

longevity in terms of recognition is certainly proven, though i'd go for more of a Dark horse comics artist slant to make it truly ZP
By reignman40
Come on guys. ZOMBIE pumpkins, Marvel ZOMBIES. It's just perfect. Go Zombies.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Spider-man, Spider-man. Friendly neighborhood Spider-man.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored. Action is his reward!

Spider-Man
By Euri
I really really LOVE this one! :D I'm a big Marvel fan. This will be alot of fun to carve, and will certainly get alot of response. Nice surprise to find it. Good work again, Ryan! Woot!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
V. Nice ZRyan Im sure a lot of people will be happy with this one
By snow2alike
So far at the Zoo's Halloween Party SPIDERMAN is the costume of choice for boys. There was even one SPIDERGIRL.
Great choice on this one Ryan. A must carve !
By Ajax
Very unexpected and awesome. please send the saral paper I ordered today asap so I can prep my patterns early and do more :D . Love the Patterns this year Ryan. You have brought alot of joy into my September/October.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
About 33 cut-out pieces, I think. Quite a few, but it's pretty straight forward. I didn't do too many webbing lines, and tried to keep the lines fairly thick. While the lines are thinner than most of my patterns, thankfully he has a good grid of lines over the whole face which should keep it well supported.
By sloaner
1 pumpkin left and this will be carved on it.
By SuperSonic
i just switched my entire line up to fit in Spidey (which left me to take out the new bonus)