Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By majek
Hell Yeah! that would be great. I've been looking around for the Misfit skull pic big enough to do the stencil. Would be nice if it appeared here though. Was also thinking about the Social Distortion skeleton too.
By reignman40
I cast my support for any rock gods additions. More so I've been supporting Misfit stencils every time I see someone post about them.

Let's get more Rock Gods!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Take a look at that skull's nose. That would be a piece of pumpkin flesh floating in mid air. If I come up with a Misfits stencil, it would have to be modified a bit. Or... a lot.
By majek
Since we're on the topic of Misfits, How about the main demon on Samhain's 'November's Coming Fire' album cover? The skeleton's are cool too, or even just the Danzig skull by itself! :D

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Since the exact Misfits logo isn't possible with cut-out style carving, I scared up their Crimson Ghost mascot in a pose that shows off his hood and skeletal hand. Ooh, creepy. And while we're on this train of thought, how about the Danzig skull too!

Image Image
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By reignman40
Ryan you never cease to amaze me. Now I have to shuffle the patterns I had planned this year because that Danzig skull just ain't gonna carve itself. :D

Great job as always Ryan. I love any addition to the Rock section.
By cyberdman
Holy crap how did I miss those. Man that is awesome! I am going to have to buy some more freakin' pumpkins now to do all the ones I want. Thanks! :( 8) :x :P :twisted: :lol: :wink:
By pumkin-lights
Man i tell you if ryan carrys on like this its gonna
cost me an absolute fortune :cry:

but then what can you do its impossible not to
get carried away with soooooooo many great
stencils :wink: :wink:
By majek
Thank You so much Ryan!!! :D
By Pumpkingrower
I don't even listen to either band and both of those stencils will be in my entourage this year. ^5 to Ryan ... please excuse the teenage chat talk... ^5 = high five.
By znexo
jeez...it happened again! the best stencils come out after the pumpkin carving party we attend every year. luckily there are two uncarved pumpkins sitting on the porch.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
As I like to say... the best stencils are always yet to come! That's the beauty of carving Zombie Pumpkins. There will always be new designs to take a stab at. We'll keep those pumpkin farmers in business!