Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
Yah that would look neat.
By nosferatu
This? I've never seen it. Is it any good? To be honest I initially read it as santa's little helper, the dog off the Simpsons. D'oh!

He must be part of The Dark Lord's tribe as he can carve A's, P's and R's without the middle falling in....very dark powers indeed. :twisted:
By Dredge
He has a very nice smile... He could make a great pumpkin.
By Artex76
It's really a funny movie. This little kid basically follows satan around and helps him do evil in a funny type of way. def worth a watch
By behemoth
Santas little helper would be good too :lol: Yeah thats it. I thought it was a great flick.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I don't expect many people would recognize the character, but the face is definitely creepy and in a style you might see on this site.
nosferatu wrote:He must be part of The Dark Lord's tribe as he can carve A's, P's and R's without the middle falling in....very dark powers indeed. :twisted:
I read this comment last year, but it's still funny to me. So often I'll get requests for impossible feats of pattern physics, and the stencil engineer in me scoffs at the unachievable nature of those A's, P's and R's. But you've explained it well, Nos. Must be dark powers
By behemoth
I agree that many people would not recognize it, but I could see you putting a nice twist on it for an original :wink:
By nosferatu
I always like carving teeth on a pumpkin as they add so much for very little effort. The mummy pattern being a classic example. SLH looks extremely evil too - always a handy attribute for a Halloween pumpkin