Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Gixer
:| Helpp meeeeee please someone?

My sketching abilities pretty much stop at stick men, I CAN'T draw to save my life. I'd like to carve the oogie Boogie 2 stencil but with a mouth like the one on this Pump http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/gallery.p ... 05&image=4

Can anyone sketch me a mouth like that so I can transpose it onto the Oogie pattern?

Many thanks!!!

Rache :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Check your email, Rache. I think this might be the mutant version of the Oogie Boogie you're seeking.
By Gixer
I checked the email i registered here with but nothing.......... :cry:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Send me a PM through this forum (or use the contact form on the main site) to tell me what your email address is. I'll send you the "Revenge" ZP mouth.
By stormqueen29
Ahem...

Ryan, oh most high Patchmaster of all and granter of frequent requests by pesky people like me...

Can I have that one too ? Please? :oops:

Gale
By Kerianne19
I must say Ryan... That pattern turned out one sweet pumpkin! I wondered if you would consider posting it with all your other fabulous Burton patterns? I was going to tweak that pattern myself once it was brought up! But I would sure love to see that creepy Oggie Boogie in my display this year!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yea, I thought about offering it on the site, but I don't know... it's Oogie Boogie with a mouth he never has in the movie. So the movie-geek purist in me doesn't consider it film accurate. :wink:
By Kerianne19
Well then Mr. Movie Accuracy! :shock:
What do I have to do to get that stencil? Do you accept bribes? :D
I can make a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You can start by checking your email.

(I sent it to the email address you used to sign up for this forum, so email/PM me if you want me to send it to another email address).
By Kerianne19
Ryan! Could you be any better to us?! Thanks a ton :) I really appreciate it!
By Tkaraoke
Ok, from the "There Always Has To Be One!" files...

There's something about that mouth that doesn't fit the pattern, in my opinion. I'm not saying it doesn't look cool but it looks a little too "busy" to me. Kind of like it's trying to be crammed into too small of a place.

Ok, I'll shut the hell up now...carry on! ;)