Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I think we need more Pixelated Players and one of my favorite games is Metroid Pirme so I think there should be a Samus Aran Stencil so reply if you like this idea.
By jknight118
One of my favorite video games. A metroid (Samus) stencil would be very cool.
By SuperSonic
Boy I had to DIG for this one. Unearthed a few Zombie Pumpkins! on my way down here too!

I would like to rebirth this topic of discussion and ask that with the announcement of Metroid Dread, that a Samus Helmet pattern would be cool!
[/img]
]

While this isn't the ONLY version of the Varia suit helmet, it is the current one! However a more classic look would be the Prime series helmet

Either way. One of these would be cool! Metroid also celebrates an anniversary this year! 35 years to be precise!

I shall rally behind this one much like I did Sonic so be prepared 😉 :jack_o_lantern: :fangs:
By SuperSonic
No worries! I do what I can :smile:

I just feel with all the buzz surrounding Metroid right now it would be a good idea for 2021 :eyes:
By SuperSonic
Just wanted to throw a bump on this thread. While also providing more source material! :smile:

By Ajax
This would be the most appropriate time for it.

I would think you would have to incorporate the arm canon somehow. Can't wait to try out the game reviews are great.
SuperSonic liked this
By SuperSonic
Dread is out and I couldn't be happier about it.

Now if I could just carve it.... :wink:
By SuperSonic
Okay.... I PROMISE this is the last bump I give this... For the season! :lol: