Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By NightOfTheJackO'Lantern
Love the new Frankenstien stencil,looks awesome.That one and the Jason Voorhees one are gonna be two out of my three pumpkins for sure.
By ArtOfLosingMFZB
In my fruitless efforts to get some Psychonauts stencils, I give you a site full of screenshots of many characters from the game. The link is for Razputin's gallery. Razputin
do with those what you will... :wink: however, I am making an attemt to create my own Raz stencil as well. If it works out than you'll get to see it in the Photos and Stories forum.
By NightOfTheJackO'Lantern
Kerianne19 wrote:Its on JP's website... www.jamminpumpkins.com
:D
You have to join his site, just like here. Once you join, it's available along with lots of other great stencils.
^How are you suppose to carve the Bates Motel one,it has details in it that are very small?
By Mister_JP
NightOfTheJackO'Lantern: If you think The Bates Motel looks challenging, you should see some of the patterns I DIDN'T post on my site. I carved Bates Motel 2 years ago with only the basic Pumpkin Master's tools. The only thing I omitted was the word "vacancy" on the sign.

There are lots of carvers out there that are really looking for an extreme challenge. "Design it... and they will carve." Next year I plan on pulling no punches and posting some really hard patterns.