Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Flicker
Oh Patchmaster you have really outdone yourself this time. Those are by far my favorite stencils to date. I cant wait to carve them, they bring back some great memories of some of the greatest movies ever made. Thanks for making this site so awesome! :D
By Kerianne19
I second that post! They are both outstanding! :D
By Tkaraoke
Gizmo is great but when I saw Stripe, I was like, "Oh man! I gotta carve that one this year!"

I think the Stripe stencil really captures the character fully and completely. Kudos to the people who requested this stencil and for Ryan who just added another jewel to his movie stencil crown.
By Dans banana Loafcake
:o :o :o Its official, Stripe is my all time favourite ZP stencil to date. I love it!!!! Gizmo rocks as well, I knew he was coming as I saw the preview on Myspace, but Stripe...... I'm lost for words! Awesome doesn't come close.

Dan
By Mister_JP
It's been a long time since I have carved anyone else's patterns, but I'll be carving Gizmo this year. That is a great pattern, Ryan.
By Tkaraoke
After looking over the Stripe stencil I think the reason I love it so much is because of how Ryan captured the ears (elephant fan-like) and his fur/hair. I'm not sure how many people will recognize the character but he's just creepy enough to stand on his own merit!
:lol:
By cyberdman
Yeah, I really like the new stencils, and not just the Gremlins ones either. :D
By Tkaraoke
What really gets me is that there are so many great stencils (and more coming) I can't decide which ones to do this year. Being a first year user of the site, I have just two ZP stencils under my belt (Kang and Scooby). Guess I'm going to have to get the whip out and crack it on myself to churn out a few ZPs!

If that's not bad enough, JPs has added more to my Halloween carving load!

Darn you both! Darn you both to heck! :D
By haktup
printed and waiting to get to work on them My wife loves them!
By Jaxter
Yah Ryan really did good with the Gizmo poster. I would have probably never thought of doing gizmo from the gremlins.