Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By sleigher75
I am a huge Eminem fan and I would love nothing more than to carve an Eminem pumpkin this year. He would make an excellent addition to the Rockstar Gods page.

C'mon who wouldn't love to see an Eminem stencil, he is the foul mouthed poster boy of rap after all. Any other rap artists suggestions. Ok I'll get the ball rolling here, how about 50 Cent.
By Jaxter
I think eminem would be a great stencil I have been wanting a new section for celeb stencils but they only response I got was that is nobody would end up carving a celeb anyway. I think some cool people to put on a pumpkin would be Adam Sandler, Will smith, Steve O, and maybe even Kanye West.
By sleigher75
Glad to know there is at least one Eminem fan out there. I am a huge Adam Sandler fan so I second the motion for his pattern. Will Smith too(maybe from "Men In Black" or "I Robot"). Don't know who Steve O and Kayne West are though, sorry.
By Jaxter
Yah good idea I will post a men in black topic. I robot maybe to hard to do though with sunny. It would be cool though
By sleigher75
I would love to see Eminem on the Rock Gods page, anyone else.
By rosesrunred
Not really, I would like to see Madonna but that section is for rock music not rap or pop thats why i didn't request her.

I'd like to see Metallica or Eddie from Maiden.
By vertigo
I agree with you on this one-although i am not a huge Eminen fan myself, my 13 year old son would think i was a total hero if i could carve this one out!!!!!!!!!!! 8)