Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
When I watched the movie, a few characters once again jumped out at me.

Miss Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo.

Just throwing out some Muppets I thought would make great patterns.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Miss Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo are indeed the most central Muppet characters that I haven't made into patterns yet. Because of their recognizably, I should probably do those next. Even if my personal preferences might be for some of the stranger side characters. Hehe.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Miss Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo are indeed the most central Muppet characters that I haven't made into patterns yet. Because of their recognizably, I should probably do those next. Even if my personal preferences might be for some of the stranger side characters. Hehe.
And who might those be? :wink:
By ghostface
I love Gonzo but I also LOVE Beaker and Pepe!
By pagemaster1993
I would love to see those two old guys who criticize everything. I hate myself for not remembering their names.
By Ajax
pagemaster1993 wrote:I would love to see those two old guys who criticize everything. I hate myself for not remembering their names.
Yes on so many levels. Such a great pairing. Waldorf and Statler i think there names are.

By Donna Destruction
Ajax wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:I would love to see those two old guys who criticize everything. I hate myself for not remembering their names.
Yes on so many levels. Such a great pairing. Waldorf and Statler i think there names are.

Ajax, you are correct!
By Kayo
Ajax wrote:

oh please do those guys!!! they are an inside joke to me and a few friends i would carve them every day if i could