Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
One day you get shot in the chest and the next thing you know you're surrounded by minions carving the WALKING DEAD. Go figure.

Fab pattern. This will have to do until I get to see series two 8)
By sloaner
This one looks so cool. I like that hes holding the gun. All other pumpkins on his right better watch out :)
By ghostface
A VIP pattern & a Rick Grimes pattern!!! Man you rock Ryan!!!! :D 8)
By nosferatu
Great idea Sloaner! Maybe bicycle girl could have part of her skull blown away.
By Ajax
Phew, finally got a hero to fight all our zombies and demons. Looks great two pager? It's a must carve :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yep, he's another 2-pager. Gun hand is optional, but I think it makes the design. Have a Rick pumpkin next to the bicycle girl zombie, aiming for the brain.

"I'm sorry this happened to you..." BLAM!
By sloaner
Does it have to be a zombie next to him? I was going to put that guy from twilight beside him lol.
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Yep, he's another 2-pager. Gun hand is optional, but I think it makes the design. Have a Rick pumpkin next to the bicycle girl zombie, aiming for the brain.

"I'm sorry this happened to you..." BLAM!
Just watched that last night can't wait to carve the two of the together. I think you have outdone yourself this year. My pattern line up is shuffleing daily. The gun is not optional :wink: it's the coolest assesory you have added yet. More two pagers all the way.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha, sloaner. You can take aim at whoever you wish. Many targets are possible.
By S.A.M
Wow great pattern, captured his likeness extremely well. I think Rick & Bicycle Girl are going to be this seasons biggest double act. Now I've just got to find some sizeable pumpkins for them :D
By GUS
S.A.M wrote:Wow great pattern, captured his likeness extremely well. I think Rick & Bicycle Girl are going to be this seasons biggest double act. Now I've just got to find some sizeable pumpkins for them :D

:twisted: ...we have too many!

how are they looking your neck of the woods?
By S.A.M
GUS wrote: :twisted: ...we have too many!

how are they looking your neck of the woods?
Not too good to be honest Gus, the farm I usually get them from hasn't had a good crop :( They didn't grow big enough early in the season and then with the rain they swelled, split and got infected. Not all of them but most of the tall ones, leaving plenty of wide ones. There is a place in Castleford that I'm checking out today and I've asked my local greengrocer to buy me any tall ones he sees at his suppliers *fingers crossed*
By GUS
That's not good! ..commiserations, get on bigbarn.co.uk & search for seasonal squash & pumpkin growers...