Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Kerianne19
I know I have personally tried to create a pattern with the "curse of the Zombie Pumpkins!" lettering, and that infamous zombie pumpkin! But I just can't seem to get it right... I would love to get some advertising for the site... Whatever the pattern may be :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, if that's the kind of pattern you want to carve, who am I to deny you. If it was a ZP logo stencil, I'd even give that one away as a Freakish Freebie! :lol:

Zombie Pumpkins will soon have a new logo font, so I'll have to see how it translates into a stencil. The letters will be a little more complex.

And as for stencils of the cartoon mascots... many creative folks have come up with excellent carvings based on those monsters. I've yet to offer any official stencils of them, but I'll see if I can change that.
By Tkaraoke
I don't know if you realize this but Funkins come in a style called "The Freak" which, I swear to The Great Pumpkin, looks EXACTLY like your current logo minus the vine arms. I was trying to figure out how I could carve it to look exactly like your logo.
By Kerianne19
We just got a ton of ewws and ahhs last year... And you surely deserve some major credit for them!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Anyone that carves the ZP logo into a pumpkin automatically obtains membership into the Zombie Pumpkins fan club (if there ever is one). :lol: