Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Liderc
Just wondering if theres any updates on the new stencils, thinking of scoping out pumpkins soon, hope everythings going well Pumpkin Master, we're having withdrawals come on! =P

If no update no worries, we'll wait =)
By Aylortay
From the front page
New stencils are coming soon!
The new batch of pumpkin carving stencils will begin making their appearance before the month of September is over.
By vaderknightrider
Is September over yet? No?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
By Liderc
Thanks for the info Aylortay.
By Tkaraoke
Aylortay wrote:From the front page
New stencils are coming soon!
Oh man! I read this and said to myself, "What the heck is she talking about..that's not on the front page" when I went back and looked it was there. I was glad that I didn't make a bet or I would be eating someone's hat...hopefully Carmen Miranda's! ROFLMAO!
By Steve-o
I had a feeling more people were anxious for the new patterns than they lead me to believe when I started the same kind of thread! :)

I'm all about patience now, though. Ryan mentioned dozens of new stencils will be available this season and I'm sure he won't disappoint!
By cyberdman
How true mesmark ... that and time of course. There just is never enough of it to get done what I want to do.
By Tkaraoke
You know, it' kinda like Christmas...the waiting, wondering, and excitement! I login at different times of the day hoping that the site is updated. Every time I experience a slow down I think, "Omg! Is there is new material that the browser is loading?"
So far, the answer if no...but I'm still lurking!
:D

I'm also excited because I found an incredible source for carving pumpkins. I haven't posted about it yet because I need to go back and pick up a few and take some more pictures of this place. It's like I've croaked and gone to Pumpkin Heaven!

PS - I think The Patch Master must be working his popcorn balls off because almost every time I hit the website late at night, he's on. I'm talking like times around 3,4, and 5am!
By vertigo
:oops: the wait is killing me-i log on 3-4 times a day to check-i have funkins all bought ready and waiting-my fingers are itching to get carving-thank God September is nearly over!!!
thanks Ryan for all of your hard work-i apprecialte that this must be a monumental task and it is greatly appreciated and anticipated!!! 8)
By matspud
I too check in several times a day but I have the added probelm of my home computer being down ( damn broadband supplier ,even after nearly 6 weeks of calls they still can't even get the address right!!!!) so I have to do everything from work. I dread it going online over the weekend. If it doesn't happen tonight then, I won't find out til Monday :( :( :(
By Steve-o
Hmmmmm . . . . well, nothing yet, matspud. There's still hope for a Friday rising from the patch, though!
By Dans banana Loafcake
Yeah I'm itching to get those new stencils but I dont like to badger Ryan 'cos I know he's working so hard on the new site revamp aswell as the stencil design. I have seen however on another post a couple of days ago, the patch masters saying it will be a few more days to the new stencils! I cant wait!!!!!!! :D

Dan
By vertigo
man this is killing me!!!!!!!!!!! :(