Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By keifferone
Some of the songs on that plays in my yard display. This weekend it will be up and running. Can't wait.
By NikkiRae
Sigh. I wish I had a yard to make some sort of display in :( I'm trying to convince my cousin next door to work with me to make an awesome display on our front sidewalk like our dads used to do. But it involves a lot of painting and planning which isn't his thing haha
By hkzombie
keifferone wrote:I'm thinking of shrinking a few down and doing a theme pumpkin. Corpes bride or Nightmare before christmas.
keiffer: I did that last year! I made a Nightmare kin. I didn't resize the patterns, but I found myself the perfect kin for it :D , a really big one!

By keifferone
That looks great. I am going to have to pick up two foam kins and do one of each (Corpes bride and Nightmare). Thanks for showing me your work and the tips. I should have jumped on this forum years ago. BTW I love San diego. Best part of California.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If the pumpkins or patterns are sized right, a Corpse Bride wrap-around theme would work nicely. If you look at all the Corpse Bride patternstogether, you'll notice they all have their eyes looking to the left or right, so they can be arranged so they are looking at each other.
By keifferone
Thats why you are the MAN Ryan. I noticed that right away the same is with Jack and Sally. I am running out of money and room for my Kins.
By keifferone
Thanks Drayco. That helps alot.