Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
I'm feeling that already in the season that Unique Creations is getting left out.

Not critisizing or anything but I've gotten hooked on to them latley, and want to see more as the season goes on.

Do you have ideas for them yet Ryan? I think that Tree that mesmark was mentioning is getting kinda lonley by itself.

Not to mention things might get a bit batty with me :)
By pagemaster1993
Yes there has to be some Unique Creation released this year. I would be happy if it were that Ventriloquist Dummy I have been wanting.
By Ajax
Love the dummy idea. Would also welcome a bat a tree, a haunted house, or a medusa.
By monstermash
I always look forward to seeing what creepy creations Ryan can conjure up each year. I hope we get plenty in the coming month. We didn't get that many last year I don't think so it would be nice to have a few more.
By SuperSonic
monstermash wrote:I always look forward to seeing what creepy creations Ryan can conjure up each year. I hope we get plenty in the coming month. We didn't get that many last year I don't think so it would be nice to have a few more.
I didnt think there were too many last year, which is why we need more this year :D
By Ajax
There were quite a few if you include the bonus patterns from the previous years about a third of the patterns were unique creations in one way or another even though some of them were in other categories they were still based on Ryans own ideas. Even his movie patterns etc have his own unique spin and are recognizable as Ryans Designs.
By Euri
I agree.
I vote for a Haunted House! :D
By vibhandaka
I'm fiending for a "unique creation!"
By JMP919
I'd love to see an original pirate, or another zombie, or a Zombie Pirate!
By NikkiRae
Seems overdone, but a haunted house would be awesome. Kind of like a slanted, dilapidated building.
By SuperSonic
I belive a bump for the Haunted house is in order. We need those unique creations Ryan. :)
By ghostface
Yes I would like to see some more unique creations also!
By Raven
These are the patterns I look forward to the most. There is always at least one that I must must carve.
By vibhandaka
I am desperately hoping for a unique creation by Saturday, so I can carve it for my party!