Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Chewy
#6 is a definite carve for me too... I think i'll put this one on the kin we named Lurch... :)
By Euri
I think #7 may finally be what it takes to get my hubby to try his hand at carving. Stunning work, on this one Ryan! I love that it wasn't something I expected. 8)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks. I was worried VIP #7 might not be recognizable to enough people. But to those who know who that is, I think it came out rather nice. And it makes a good companion to one of the public patterns. In fact, there are a couple of VIP patterns that have a matching design in the public collection that make for good pairings.
By zombombie
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Thanks. I was worried VIP #7 might not be recognizable to enough people. But to those who know who that is, I think it came out rather nice. And it makes a good companion to one of the public patterns. In fact, there are a couple of VIP patterns that have a matching design in the public collection that make for good pairings.
I've really liked that this year - the VIP pairings with the public patterns. I hope it's a trend that continues in years to come :)
By nosferatu
matspud wrote:That is one weird looking dude :shock:
I've actually just looked up to see if the subject suffered any illness as a child.

It's a great pattern though, crafted with love and attention to detail.
By matspud
I looked it up to for just that reason - and the carve actually makes him look good :shock:
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Thanks. I was worried VIP #7 might not be recognizable to enough people. But to those who know who that is, I think it came out rather nice. And it makes a good companion to one of the public patterns. In fact, there are a couple of VIP patterns that have a matching design in the public collection that make for good pairings.
Cool, didn't relize these two went together until I did an internet search. Not really subject matter i'm overly familar with so it probably won't make my list, but it looks great and the two carved together will make an awesome display.
By JimmOfTheDead
COULD NOT be happier with this pattern! We've already got a pattern of his predecessor, and his successor has been requested numerous times... If we eventually get all three, I'll HAVE to carve them all.
By purple1worm
Finally got my monster harvest last night and went to the vips right away. They are all great but my faves are # 1,4,6 and 7. Especially 1 and 7. :D
By Ajax
And then there were 3. I wonder what is yet to come so much anticipation. I also like how some of the bonus patterns add to the regular patterns. I'm still hoping a Rod Serling and or Alfred Hitchcock will make there way in there fingers crossed.
By sloaner
I didnt have a clue who this was, but I do like the pattern that matches it.
By purple1worm
JimmOfTheDead wrote:COULD NOT be happier with this pattern! We've already got a pattern of his predecessor, and his successor has been requested numerous times... If we eventually get all three, I'll HAVE to carve them all.
i agree!
By monstermash
#7 is spot on! I'm tempted to carve. I'm sure many people don't know who he is by face, about the same amount that wouldn't recognise a certain someone else. Im not going to say who. You all know who i'm talking about.