Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I hope this is an indication of what is still to come this year. It looks awesome.
By monstermash
Aaahhh!!! What a cracker!!! Top of my list for sure. This would be a good pattern to use a flashing/strobe light with. I hope that doesn't give anything away. I hope Ajax is right too, that would make my year.
By SuperSonic
Having never seen it, I don't know if I should carve it. :roll:

Great pattern though. :)
By keifferone
Amen! It's a must watch.
By Ajax
Dadja wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:Having never seen it, I don't know if I should carve it.
easily solved: watch it :)
Prepare for years of therapy, but well worth it. :wink:
By ghostface
I love this pattern!!!!
By DoomCookie
OMGGG I am SO excited! Just watched this movie over the weekend and kept thinking just how awesome this would be for a pattern! Thank you sooo much! :D
By badgers
AWESOME!!!!!! One of those movies you watch before going to bed....then while TRYING to sleep you hear EVERY creepy sound, slightest howl of the wind,all of the things you never really noticed before suddenly make it hard for you to sleep.
Last edited by badgers on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tkaraoke
Woah! This new pattern is so compelling!!! Super sweet!
By Crystal
WOW I love them all but #4 is awesome
By sloaner
LOL I think some ones post got changed. We cant have everyone knowing the VIP's, or they just become regular patterns. But #4 does look nice.
By Euri
Hmmm. It looks good, but I'm in Sonic's position- I've never seen it either.

However, I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I had never seen NBC before I came here either. Then with all of the talk about it and the plethora of patterns that justified the majority of it's own category got me to watch it...finally (this was about 4 years ago). Now I swear I have the thing memorized. :wink:
By Ajax
i think we have all been pretty forthcoming with reponses to this one from pure excitement. I'm pretty sure I could figure it out from the comments if I wasn't a Vip memeber. Probably could guess the movie but not the pattern. The fact that Sonic and Euri haven't seen the movie gives it away alone :wink: . All I can say is I hope to see a companion pattern for this, hopefully this year.