Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By hh
Here's another vote for a spooky tree pattern.

I think "Deadwood" would be an appropriate name for such a character.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You'd think the spooky tree would be the scarier one, but even he has a phobia of pumpkins, apparently. It's a petrified forest, so to speak.

Root of all Evil
By amandap80
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love it!!!! So perfect!!!!!!!!!
By purple1worm
love it!! :D :D :D
By Ajax
Awesome! Unique creations are best doing it for sure.
By Tkaraoke
OMG!

I litterally said, "OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" out loud when I saw this pattern! I'm printing this bad boy right now! No screwing around for this one!
By SuperSonic
LOVING IT!!!! :D

I for sure will be doing this....unless Ichabod comes out of hiding.

Great pattern Ryan! I'm sure mesmark will be jumping for joy.

Could I still post this in the galleries if I omitted the pumpkin and the face on the tree on this pattern?
Last edited by SuperSonic on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tkaraoke
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:You'd think the spooky tree would be the scarier one, but even he has a phobia of pumpkins, apparently. It's a petrified forest, so to speak.
I always love the text you post with the patterns! ROFL! Nice!
By Kayo
see this is EXACTLY why i haven't carved yet. :D
By MooBoo
Yay, this is great. Can't wait to carve this one :D
By Raven
I'm starting to get nervous like I do every year. I have 6 pumpkins left. 3 of those are spoken for by requests from my neice and nephews. I usually carve just one for them, but they have caught on and this year put in their requests of what they want. So, 3 pumpkins left for me to carve what I want. This tree will be one and I really want to do VIP #1... I also like the last VIP pattern released. Do I carve it on my last pumpkin or wait to see what else comes out?

Maybe I will just disappoint the kids and keep 2 more 'kins.. :twisted:
By S.A.M
Yes! Wonderful pattern, definite carve I mean what says Halloween more than a spooky tree scared of a carved pumpkin? Not much!