Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
LOL. Awesome jokes everyone :P

But yes, all joking aside... It would be awesome.
By SuperSonic
This was a needed bump!

By SuperSonic
I would REALLY like a Bat pattern this year :) Can we make that happen?
By nosferatu
I really like the idea of a word or slogan in the wings of the bat I.e the letters would make the wing shape. Do you remember the animation at the start of the 60's Batman tv series? Something like that
By SuperSonic
nosferatu wrote:I really like the idea of a word or slogan in the wings of the bat I.e the letters would make the wing shape. Do you remember the animation at the start of the 60's Batman tv series? Something like that

I do remember that actually. Not the intended purpose of this post, but a nice idea for a Phantom Phrase Nos! Good thinking!
By pagemaster1993
Just throwing this out there but what about an Avenged Sevenfold Death Bat.

It covers what a few people want in a new pattern. Bat, Skull, and Rock Gods.
By SuperSonic
I agree with the statement, but how many people would carve it? I would prefer a classic, Unique Creations image.
By purple1worm
I'd also like to see a bat pattern a la ZP!I t is A classic Halloween image.
By amandap80
I would love to see a Unique Creations of a bat, wings spread, teeth and all - a terrifying visage (even though bats are actually quite adorable).

Funny story - while walking to my outdoor craft room last month, I see a brown fuzzy lump writhing on the ground. Upon further inspection, I see that it is 2 bats - um..enjoying themselves on my lawn. :shock: They finished up and promptly flew away. I hope he got her number first.

By the way, the story has no part of my pattern suggestion. It can be a single non-copulating bat. Unless that just happens to be Ryan's take on it. :lol:
By SuperSonic
Quite the story Amandap80! Gave me a good chuckle :)

I still think three bats linked together would be cooler than one just standing alone.
By purple1worm
I'd like to see a bat pattern this year too! Found a pic here's the link. Awesome bat flying!

By SuperSonic
Ophelia Immortal wrote:A bat swarm or some bats flying across the moon?
Now theres a prime idea. I LIKE IT!!
By SuperSonic
amandap80 wrote:Image

Nice image!, although I was hoping on a group.

STILL SUPPORTING THIS! :thumbsup:

What I want:
Ophelia Immortal wrote:A bat swarm or some bats flying across the moon?
:thumbsup: