Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By stormqueen29
Ok, so it's not the greatest movie in the world, and it's pretty old now, but my kids found it on TV the other day, and the beast is still as scary as it ever was.

So, if Ryan could find any reference pictures that weren't 90% shadow, I think a closeup of the beast would be a terrifying pattern.

Gale
By monstermash
Im not familiar with The Relic but when I typed it into google I saw this guy. I don't know if it's the right creature but its pretty scary anyway.

It looks a bit like a modern Creature from the Black Lagoon.
By staticfurball
It's not a bad movie. I saw it in theater back in the day. Its hard to find a good pic of the beast. I think the one you posted is just the arm of it though lol.

I think this pic does it more justice ;)
By monstermash
If you click on the picture you'll see the whole thing static. :)
By staticfurball
Oh, ..oooooh that is a good one!
By staticfurball
how did you do that??
By monstermash
Do what? Make the pic bigger? I don't know I think the page stretches when the picture is big. I remember when I first came to the site I thought to myself, "why are so many people putting half pictures up that don't show anything", until I clicked on one by accident and hey presto, I saw the BIG picture.
Now I always click each picture I see on here, just to make sure i'm not missing something. :)
By Chewy
Ok, so this is actually a very simple way to weed out Canadians who are at least in their late 30's.

I saw Relic in the subject line and of course, assumed it was not The Relic (i have no idea what this is) but Relic. You know, that crazy log salvager from just up the way in beautiful Gibsons BC - anti hero of that bit of Canadiana known as "The Beachcombers" we were all forced to grow up with thanks to the CBC...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beachcombers

For what it's worth, I think either Relic would make a fine pattern.

:)
By purple1worm
oohh! man, my dad used to watch that show! :lol:
By stormqueen29
That is indeed the beast I was speaking of.

I'm not sure how good a likeness of the face could be translated as a pattern, but even a profile would be creepy.

Gale