Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By gatorgrl
Still crossing my fingers that the trio will be a completed this year :D After all, the last DVD is released only 11 days after Halloween, 11/11/11.
By gatorgrl
Heroic Headliners hasn't been updated this year, hopefully some more HP characters are in line :lol:
By gatorgrl
10 days til Halloween! It is the 10 year anniversary of the first film in November, i can't believe it. 10 yrs and "it all ends here" are great reasons to add some more hp patterns this year please!
By NikkiRae
Bump for the finishing of the trio!!! :D
By ZPjames
there havent been any heroic headliners this year...maybe he's saving the best for last :)
By gatorgrl
ZPjames wrote:there havent been any heroic headliners this year...maybe he's saving the best for last :)
i certainly hope so. :D i will be carving friday and have two foamies that are just waiting for ron and herimone! and he did make this nice graphic earlier this year so...
By purple1worm
If he does finish the trio I'll have to pick up 2 more 'kins. My 6 are already accounted for. All harry potter characters!
By gatorgrl
Last HP event probably ever is 11-11-11 (since she's not going to write any more books or these movies will not be remade in our lifetime) . The last DVD will be released Friday! Any chance of patterns? I know it's a long shot but...
By pagemaster1993
Yeah Ryan it all ends here for Harry Potter (releases) on Friday.
By Ajax
Agreed time for Hermonie and Ron. They will make great Christmas presents :) . If a few more are made before next year I plan to do them all.
By Tricksy Faery
Well Harry Potter has been release and I have to say I'm disappointed. First the Complete Collection (both DvD and Blu-ray) don't have any extra features nor do they have the digital copeies. On top of that Disney is going to vault them on Dec 29 so you have less than 2 months to grab them up. And of course when Disney releases them in either Holiday 2012 or 2013 they will release a new Complete Collection with all the extra features and the digital copies. :roll:
By gatorgrl
Bumping this thread in hopes of completing the trio this year! I believe I carved Harry 8 years ago, 8 years is long time to spend without your best friends, lol!
By sloaner
Yes, there are many characters we still need from Harry Potter. Any would be a welcome sight.