Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
ZPjames wrote:Of the good guys, I would say Hermione, Ron, and Hagrid. Of the bad guys, I would have Bellatrix and Draco and the snake :)
The snakes name is Nagini.
By ZPjames
I knew someone was going to say that hahaha. Thats what I thought but I wasn't sure on the spelling and I was too lazy to look it up :P
By pagemaster1993
ZPjames wrote:
I knew someone was going to say that hahaha. Thats what I thought but I wasn't sure on the spelling and I was too lazy to look it up :P
Well I had to look it up, just went to www.scholastic.com/harrypotter and went to the glossary.
By pagemaster1993
Joey wrote:Pottermore is opening in October. October is the time for pumpkins. You know what needs to be done.
Pottermore?
By pagemaster1993
Edinburghzombie wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Joey wrote:Pottermore is opening in October. October is the time for pumpkins. You know what needs to be done.
Pottermore?
http://www.pottermore.com/

:)
Oh that is interesting.
By zoma33
it think the sorting hat would make a cool pattern. lots of shadows and curves.
By Ajax
I have a feeling this will be a big year for Potter since the final movie was out. Hagrid would still be my top choice I like the sorting hat idea though.
By Joey
I've decided that My Halloween Theme this year is Harry Potter, so I'm bumping this back up again. Getting started on my costume and everything! As for specific characters, my vote goes to Ron and Hermione! They make such an iconic trio with Harry.
By purple1worm
I think we need more of the bad guys! I'd like to see Bellatrix, Draco and Nagini too!
By gatorgrl
Still crossing my fingers this year for patterns to complete the HP trio! Ron and Hermione please :) Draco would be nice as well.
By geekyred
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Edinburghzombie wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote: http://www.pottermore.com/

:)
Oh that is interesting.
The Pottermore Gateway would make an excellent carve. Some lines might have to be made a little chunkier depending on the pumpkin size but it'd be great for shading style carves. It's all pretty much there.

By Sleep_to_dream
I agree. I DEFINATLY want to seel Bellatrix though. She's my favorite. i went as her for Halloween 2 years ago and wore my costume to the midnight showings of the last 2 films. Also the Dark Mark would be pretty sweet.
By ghostface
I vote for Bellatrix!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!