Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I'm a big Potter fan. There are already many quality Potter patterns on the site, but with the final chapters about to be unleashed, perhaps now is the time for Hermione, Ron, Doby or even a Dementor to be immortalized in the Zombie Pumpkins style. Anyone else with me on this one?
By Tkaraoke
You know...I don't think anybody has requested a Malfoy pattern but that would go awesome with a Harry pattern!
Last edited by Tkaraoke on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By punchi
yes, a few more are needed. i didn't even think of the threstle. that would be pretty cool.
By Ajax
Hagrid, I think is the next most important character to get done.

By vibhandaka
I think we need Hermione and Ron to complete the trio! I would also like to request Hedwig!
By anoceanbetween90
vibhandaka wrote:I think we need Hermione and Ron to complete the trio! I would also like to request Hedwig!
I agree with all three. Especially Hermione and Ron so I can have my full Harry Potter collection! :D
By gatorgrl
This is the last Halloween before all the movies are out, yikes! I have to agree with Ron and Hermione, Harry needs his best friends! I'd love to see one of Draco looking evil, maybe when he smashes Harry's face in Half Blood Prince?
By BlueJays4Life
All of these patterns would be great; Ron, Hermione, Malfoy, Hedwig and of course Hagrid, but I'm trying to figure out how everyone forgot about our favourite twins Fred And George? :shock:
By Ajax
One more Harry Potter pattern?
By gatorgrl
Ajax wrote:One more Harry Potter pattern?
yes, please! i add a hp pumpkin to my collection every year!!!
By pagemaster1993
Bumping this up due to the last movie coming out figured it be up to disscusion if people would like to see more Harry Potter Patterns. I know I would like to see Dobby.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If any more Harry Potter movie patterns were going to be added, I suppose this is the year it should happen. Because after this, "it all ends."

By ZPjames
Of the good guys, I would say Hermione, Ron, and Hagrid. Of the bad guys, I would have Bellatrix and Draco and the snake :)