Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Steve-o
Saw this post from last year and thought I'd put it on the request list for this year!

Alex DeLarge would be really great on a pumpkin!
By Tkaraoke
Steve-o wrote:Alex DeLarge would be really great on a pumpkin!
Someone's been down to the milko-bar! lol

In one of the Simpson's holloween specials, Bart is dressed up as Alex. I about fell off the couch laughing!
By Steve-o
Truly a demented movie. I was surprised I liked it so much when I first saw it. Made you actually root for the bad guy at the end!
By SaneInsideInsanity
bump
By purple1worm
I 've never seen it but heard a great deal about it. Anybody have pics?
By SaneInsideInsanity
cult classic freaky you should check it out
By monstermash
*cough* BUMP *cough cough*
Please do Alex, Ryan. For the lovers of cult classics everywhere! One film to see before you die for sure. Another Kubrick stencil is a definate must for me anyway.
By jen d.
This face is *screaming* for a pattern! I would definitely give that pumpkin a bit of the old ultra-violence.

By monstermash
Come on Ryan!! Please do an Alex stencil. :)
By Nikki
Shameless *BUMP*

I agree... cult classic.. Please considder doing the stencil Ryan!

Speaking of ALEX.. when I was younger and was trick or treating- There was a man sitting on a bench in the COMPLETE Costume get up..all white, the hat, the boots, AND.. he was drinking a glass of milk! I was about 10 at the time but I didn't know the costume was 'what' until I was about 15 when I saw the movie for the first time.. That guy sitting on the bench..he kept starring and it was truly a weird experience.
BUT.. yes... Do Alex!
By geekyred
I think Alex would be an excellent and incredibly creepy pattern. It's such an iconic image, so it would be easily recognised. Very horror but not necessary just for halloween.
By Zee
geekyred wrote:I think Alex would be an excellent and incredibly creepy pattern. It's such an iconic image, so it would be easily recognised. Very horror but not necessary just for halloween.
Yep, what geekyred said. :thumbsup:
By vibhandaka
This would be a good pattern to carvey- warvey on our pumpkin-wumpkins!