Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
How about a design of the great pumpkin himself-Billy Corgan. Since he's bald it would cut down on the difficulty factor.

Any chance of another Beetlejuice?

Earlier on this board someone mentioned mythology, I would like to second or third or whatever that idea. Hades, Zeus, Cerberus, Siren, Hydra, Harpy, Anubis, Horus, Sekmet, Seth....
By Tkaraoke
Marquis_of_Pumpkins wrote:Any chance of another Beetlejuice?
I would like to see more of a traditional head shot of Beetlejuice (non-snake) or a fulll body shot of him from the scene when he says, "It's Showtime!" with his arms open.
By Pumpkingrower
NICE.... I love the original but this is my Fav this year so far. I love "Head Cheerleader" too mind you but this captures the Juicster perfectly. *golf clap* :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Well we finally have the ZP Beetlejuice stencil!!! :D :D
I've waited for a whole year but it was worth it. Thanks Ryan, bet you had a rye little smile on your face when I posted my attempt, knowing you had one in the bag already. Kinda 50/50 on which one to do, I should stay loyal to myself but now there is a ZP stencil to do!!!

Decisions, decisions! :oops:

Dan
By Tkaraoke
His hair...the expression on his face...how could someone resist not carving this into a pumpkin this year! I don't know if I'm going to be able to carve all of these stencils I've been planning on doing but I'm going to give it a go. With only two weeks left I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to have enough time to do all of the ones I really want to. Guess sleep is for the weak!
:D
By Mister_JP
Ryan, I love/hate that stencil. Love it because it rocks, hate it because The Juice Man is one that has eluded me. And now you have 2 versions. Grrr...

Great job.