Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By monstermash
It's very late in the season, too late perhaps for a new pattern but i've such a want to carve a SPOOKY GHOST! Some sort of unique creation would be lovely. Can't have enough spooks floating around on Halloween.
By zombombie
monstermash wrote:It's very late in the season, too late perhaps for a new pattern but i've such a want to carve a SPOOKY GHOST! Some sort of unique creation would be lovely. Can't have enough spooks floating around on Halloween.
A spooky ghost? I thought you'd want to carve baby Groot?
By monstermash
zombombie wrote:
monstermash wrote:It's very late in the season, too late perhaps for a new pattern but i've such a want to carve a SPOOKY GHOST! Some sort of unique creation would be lovely. Can't have enough spooks floating around on Halloween.
A spooky ghost? I thought you'd want to carve baby Groot?
The spooky ghost could be holding a baby Groot but this is a family friendly site... :lol: :roll:
By vibhandaka
A unique creation of a ghost would be awesome!! Maybe a ghost peering through or out of a window. Or a ghost with chains. Or a ghost rising out of a grave.

By amandap80
I am a sucker for a classic Halloween pattern. A spooky ghost would be a must-carve!