Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
I would like to see Ralphie after he shot is eye out. Just that expression on his face would look awesome on anything you could put it on.
By CorpseBride
I know...its not even Halloween yet, and I generally curse anyone that brings up xmas before Halloween...but the upcoming release of A Christmas Story 2 brought this to mind.

I LOVE LEG LAMP! (Double movie quote here :lol:)

But hell I would carve this on a foamie and have it out all year round. I am even the proud owner of one myself...

“The soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.”
By SuperSonic
I wouldn't mind patterns from another Christmas Classic.

It's A Wonderful Life

:)
By pagemaster1993
I would like to see Ralphie, just don't shoot your eye out design this pattern Ryan.
By BigScience
"You look like a pink nightmare!"

I would love to see this Ralphie in his bunny costume. I could use a pink light on the inside!
By pagemaster1993
What I want for Christmas is a Ralphie pattern. I think everyone should have a Ralphie pattern. It would make a great present. Better than a football.
By Pargolf
We are lucky enough to live near Cleveland where some of the movie was filmed. The outdoor house scenes and Most of the parade and Higbees scenes... IT is a big deal around here at Christmas time. The House is open to the public and the inside is the exact replica of the staged house.... IT is crazy this time of year. "Randy" is usually there answering questions. IF ya go, maybe wait till the off season... IT is open year round. Stop by the Rock and Roll Hall of fame while your at it... :thumbsup:

BEST SCENE: THE OLD MAN FIGHTING WITH THE FURNACE... Dadd gum it blah!!!
By BigScience
I am dissapointed. When I saw that Ryan had replied to this threAd I was hoping a pattern had been dropped or was coming soon.