Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By wookie66
One of the all time Christmas classics and my personal favorite. How about a leg lamp pattern or Flick with his tongue stuck to the pole or Ralphie in his bunny suit. Im still in carving mode so might as well get some Christmas carvings out of the way.
Sailorgirl624 liked this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I like it. Ya know, with the newly added "Further Festivities" section, I'm itching to add stencils for other holidays. So keep the ideas coming.
By billymaya
do pumpkins grow until december than?? i have no idea
By wookie66
Just use the foam pumpkins for the holidays. I know they are 60% off at Michaels right now.
By CorpseBride
I like this idea!! You know at xmas michaels has those gigantic fake ball ornaments. I wonder if they are carve-able?!?!
By suzika
CorpseBride, that would be awesome if they were. I'm going to try and hit Michael's tomorrow to grab a few more foamies.
By billymaya
CorpseBride wrote:I like this idea!! You know at xmas michaels has those gigantic fake ball ornaments. I wonder if they are carve-able?!?!
id be interested to know if they are because i like the idea but it look a bit weird having pumpkins out at christmas lol
By Hottie McNaughty
I'd carve for next Halloween. I bet a leg lamp 'kin would be super popular!
By pagemaster1993
What you can try to do is get a Big Plastic Christmas Ornement and use a dremel to put the pattern in it and use some type of electric light in it.
By wookie66
I'm hoping this year we will see some Christmas Story patterns, one can only wish
By pagemaster1993
I would like to see Ralphie. I would like to see some other interesting Christmas patters too.
By Mushmouth
Scut Farkus.........He had yellow eyes....so help me god yellow eyes!!! :lol:
By keifferone
Mushmouth wrote:Scut Farkus.........He had yellow eyes....so help me god yellow eyes!!! :lol:
I love this movie!!!! :lol:
The musical to this movie is Playing in Chicago and I really want to see it.