Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
Hey seeing as I'm going as The Boogeyman this Halloween wouldn't it be nice to have a companion pumpkin to pose with? Someone who'd shoot me six times through the heart :wink:

:thumbsup: Myers and Loomis what a paring and ZP could be the first place to make it happen, there are a load of Michael Myers pumpkins out there but how many Dr. Loomis ones have you seen? Exactly!

I can see it now and posed with a pumpkin that has the Halloween logo carved/shaded, wow :shock:
S.A.M wrote:Hey seeing as I'm going as The Boogeyman this Halloween wouldn't it be nice to have a companion pumpkin to pose with? Someone who'd shoot me six times through the heart :wink:

:thumbsup: Myers and Loomis what a paring and ZP could be the first place to make it happen, there are a load of Michael Myers pumpkins out there but how many Dr. Loomis ones have you seen? Exactly!

I can see it now and posed with a pumpkin that has the Halloween logo carved/shaded, wow :shock:
Yes, yes and yes! Please!
Well, I've had a few beers and decided that today is the day that I start my 2016 "Bring Dr. Loomis and Laurie Strode to Zombie Pumpkins" campaign. Please Ryan. Seriously, please, I'm begging you! Bring them to life!!!! They need to be a pattern for all to carve. Every single person that saw those would carve them, I'm sure of it! :thumbsup: I need another beer.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I appreciate your method of constant yet patient prodding. That's a great way to wear me down eventually. Yep yep. :thumbsup:
Ah, so the plans working...
Well, here's my 2017 attempt to get a Laurie and Loomis pattern. Since John Carpenter and Jamie Lee Curtis are back for next years movie, I think we should celebrate with a Loomis and Laurie Strode pattern.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Ryan, I'm begging you!
Since there’s another Halloween being released this October, complete with Jamie Lee Curtis and John Carpenter involved, it’s only fitting that we finally get the Laurie Strode and Sam Loomis pattern!

I believe it’s also the 40th anniversary of the original. A perfect time to bring out these 2 horror movie icons.