Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
Bumping this up. Why? I really want a Dummy pattern to go with my collection.
By pagemaster1993
Nightwatchman wrote:This could be a really creepy pattern, I hate these things!
That is what I am looking for. Something to creep my friends out even more.
By nosferatu
Are you Mr Matspud per chance? :lol:

I take it she is not a fan of our little wooden friends? Or should that be our little, wooden fiends?

Thinking about it, "Fiends" could be a comedy about the lives of a group of ventriloquist dummies based around a New York coffee shop. Comparisons to "Friends" are purely coincidental. Besides the acting in this would be less wooden.

All it needs to get off the ground would be a stencil pattern for the title sequence. Where on earth am I going to get one of those?
By St0ney
matspud wrote:These terrify me. These and clowns :oops:
Oh I love All Clowns !!

Evil, Demented, Sad, Happy, Tear dripping from eye.

My all time Favorite clown was Emmett Kelly Sr.

He did his makeup and custom as a Hobo Clown
Just looking at him would make you laugh.
and feel sorry for him at the same time.

Here he is on What's my Line
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nop6Aoee-HU
By nosferatu
Ha!

If he wore glasses, I reckon he would be a dead ringer for Boyd Coddington.
By matspud
After seeing that I am going to have terrible nightmares. NIce to know who your friends are :? :D I will need to surround myself with Vamplets for comfort and protection now :? :oops:

PS Poor Edinburghzombie being linked with me. :D Sorry nos , we have never met although we have been in the same city on several occasions :D
By CorpseBride
I still love this idea. I have always been fond of the ventriloquist dummy with the classic top hat and bow tie.

But this.....this is the creepiest thing I have ever seen :wink:

P.S - This thread prompted me to search ebay for a doll for my creepy collection of oddities. Safe to say I am the high bidder of a vintage golderberger ventriloquist doll :D
By pagemaster1993
If I am correct that second one is Pee Wee Herman? Yeah that would be a very creepy one to meet. Especially when it does the laugh and the voice would be freaky too.
By CorpseBride
pagemaster1993 wrote:If I am correct that second one is Pee Wee Herman? Yeah that would be a very creepy one to meet. Especially when it does the laugh and the voice would be freaky too.
You are correct :D